Monday, June 30, 2008

Limbo

So I'm really disliking this period of my life that I'm in right now. It's like I'm in limbo just waiting for things to happen, or things are happening and I'm not part of them. It's a rather hard thing to explain. Hopefully once school starts I can get into a nice routine that I will be happy with. I am excitied though because today I got my room and roommate assignment. Although I'm not in the dorm that I wanted, I am in a brand new building which is less than 1/2 a mile from the main campus block. The dorm that I wanted is on the main campus block. But the more I looked into my dorm building the happier I became about it. I am only having one roommate as opposed to two or three. We have our own bathroom and I will get my own sink. So there are some upsides. Also better parking because of where my college is the parking is really bad and hard to find. So I'm just trusting that God has put me in that dorm room in that building for a reason and I just have to trust Him!

No comments: