Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Why am I blogging about these things?

So I have bought some new yarn. I got the Bernat Bamboo natural blends it's amazing I love the way it feels. I think I'm going to make a washcloth out of it for my new roommate at school. Oh and I bought new foundation. I haven't worn makeup in months because well I didn't really like my foundation so today I went to the store and got some Cover girl trublend whipped foundation or whatever it's called. I love the way it looks on my skin completely natural. Oh and I have started playing around with google docs and other google application stuff. I think I like the fact that I have some documents that are stored on the web so that they maybe they won't get lost or whatever. Apparently things are completely boring if these are the most exciting things that have happened to me lately.

No comments: