Sunday, June 1, 2008

WIP

Oh there are so many right now!
This is all I have done so far, just the bacFirst there is my sister's Bryant Slipover from Interweave Knits (sorry I don't remember what issue). I can't wait to see how it looks when I'm done!


I'm also working on the Bleeding Heart Stole also from Interweave Knits, but this is from Spring 2008. I'm really happy with it and very excited to see how it looks when I'm farther along. I started it on Friday and this is about all I've been doing all weekend.

I participated in a swap a while back on Ravely and I totally forgot to post what I got on here. My swap buddy was awesome!! I love everything that she sent me.
She sent me everything in a cute little bag with a Chinese print. Two sizes of index cards which I'm sure will be useful next semester at FC. A journal and pencil pouch, a case of paper clips and those little paper grippers, some tea, and an apple cozy. Which I love it's my new favorite thing. I actually showed it to some non knitter friends and they kinda looked at me like I was crazy, but I love it. I think it's the cutest!


Oh and Memorial Weekend I didn't have to work, so my family and I went down to the town where my college is at. Here are some pictures from the school.

This is the main courtyard area that leads to the lobby.



The ceiling of the lobby.



Part of the Campus.

It's gorgeous down there and I can't wait until September so I can move there. Anyway so that's about all. I have been thinking about trying my hand at spinning. Any thoughts? My mom already bought a drop spindle, I did buy some wool but I don't think it's going to work right. I might need to go and buy something else from my lys or maybe online.

No comments: