Monday, June 23, 2008

Coolbeans

In the past couple of days I have gotten three new cds and I haven't had to pay for any of them. First, I was at Wal.Mart with my mother and I got the old Carrie Underwood cd Some Hearts which I love and I've been wanting it forever so that was cool. And then I got 2 free cds from a radio station. They sent me an email and told me to pick my top 2 out of their list I guess in case they run out of one before they get my email or something. So I was only expecting one but they sent me both of them which is really cool. So I got the new Caedmon's Call cd Overdressed and Hillsong Live Mighty to Save. So yeah it's pretty cool getting free stuff!! New music is awesome. I'm working on my sis's vest on the knitting front, and hopefully I can get it done before I leave for school but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: