Wednesday, June 27, 2007

College and Career

This sunday was the first sunday that I was in college and career. While it is really different from highschool it is not boring like i've been told in the past. However I have a theory about the stories people have told me about it being boring. I think that under the old director it was boring but I believe that this year is when the new one came so it wasn't boring and I really liked it. Of course I totally miss my old sunday school teacher and the girls in my old class. But I can visit occasionaly if I want and I mean its not like I'm never going to see them around. I do miss walking to church with my girls but maybe we'll work something out so that we can walk to church together sometimes, who knows. Anyway so thats basically all thats new and exciting in my life. Oh and I opened up the comment section for non members so if my friends are reading this comment me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be up there next year!!

Anonymous said...

You are probably right...I know when I was there it was horrible. Although, our class has been filling up with a lot of highschoolers and graduates. You should check us out! We have a lot of fun...just ask matt.
Jennifer