Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!!

Happy 4th of July. Today has been pretty non eventful. We grilled some chicken and had that for lunch cause Mom and Dad were going out to eat with some of their friends. We met them at the restaurant and then went down to this place called Moosehaven and watched their fireworks. The fireworks were really good and I got a lot of really cool pictures that I will post later as I don't have my cord for my camera right now. Well thats all thats really going on with me right now. Oh I'm leaving Saturday to chaperone the 7th graders who are going on a mission trip from my church. That should be interesting to say the least. I guess I'll find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).