Saturday, June 16, 2007

SLI Trip

Here are some pictures from my SLI (Seniors Leadership Institute) Trip to Washington DC with church. I'll write more about it when I have time, but for now here are some of my favorite pictures.




The Lincoln Memorial



The White House



This is the door that the President walks through when he comes from the West Wing



The President and Vice President (Bush and Cheney)

The Ambassador from Fiji His Excellency "Vitu" (thats his nickname "Vitu" his real name is really long and is practically impossible to pronounce)


The center alter at the National Cathedral



The rose window stain glass at the National Cathedral



The National Cathedral



My Hero John Gorrie who invented air conditioning and refrigeration.


King Kamehameha I from Hawaii


The Arlington House AKA General Robert E. Lee's House



The Capitol

No comments: