Friday, June 8, 2007

First Post!!

I took this post off of my xanga site but I thought that this should be my starting post for my new blog...
I no longer am a high schooler but a high school graduate and a college student. It's crazy!! It was so exciting tonight and I really had a lot of fun. My aunt and cousin came in from out of town and both my sets of grandparents came as well as my dad's brother and his wife it was a lot of fun. I heard that two people got arrested which is pretty funny. Sad but funny since i do go to a christian school. Anyway so It was good I didn't fall. We had a great speaker who was totally entertaining. Loved it. YAY!!!
PS Here is a picture of me at my graduation!!


1 comment:

Tami Muhlbauer said...

Hey Mel!! Looking forward to reading your blog and keeping up with you once you leave my class (boo-hoo!!)

Love you girl!!