Sunday, January 30, 2011

Done!

Well as of last night I have officially applied to all of my grad schools. There are four total and I am praying that I just get into one of them! I am applying to all of them for the programs either named museum studies or public history. Although they are all similar type programs they have different names for them.
I applied to:













I will find out from the schools beginning in about mid march. I am so nervous, but I no matter what I'm trusting God for His plan. Ideally UNC Greensboro is my first choice in schools for various reasons. I am ready to leave Florida! I love it here, but the program looks amazing, the tuition is the least of all schools, and North Carolina actually has seasons which I love.
So now that this little project is finished, I am probably going to keep plugging along with the class I'm auditing and perhaps edit a paper to submit to a history conference in February. I also have begun to watch videos that will be included in a new civil rights archive at my college, and abstracting the information out of them. I'm about half way through the first interview and it is so much fun! This is really the work I was born to do.

No comments: