Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How Great is Our God

There are oh so many reasons why I love going to the youth service at my church even though technically I'm to0 old for it, but I still go sometimes (okay well a lot but that's because it's so good). Tonight my college and career leader actually spoke because the youth minister was having a meeting with the camp counselors. He spoke on prayer. It was just awesome. When I left I just felt like I wanted to keep worshiping God and I really wish that the praise and worship had been so much longer, one song we sang was How Great is Our God. Which can sometimes get a little old because we sing it so much, but tonight I really focused on the words and what the song was saying and I don't know, it was kinda like a camp moment. Then I was reading this blog about one of Beth Moore's conferences that someone had been to and so now I'm listening to Revelation Song on Youtube because that's the only way I can listen to it. I love worship music, especially the new songs coming out that are what I sometimes like to call rock worship. I don't know there is something about the music being so loud that I can't hear anything else but the music so that way I can focus on God more. I don't know it's kinda weird but awesome and amazing at the same time. I'm just marveling the in the awesomeness of God tonight. I don't normally write posts like this, but this is what I'm feeling.

No comments: