Saturday, September 1, 2007

Slippers

I am officially done with the Felted Furry Foot Warmers!! I got more yarn yesterday and set about to finish them last night. They actually felted a lot better than I thought they would. I'm so happy that they are done they've taken me about 9 months on and off. Here is a picture of them last night they were a still wet after coming out of the washing machine.


And here is a picture of them this morning they were dry except for the inside was a little damp. I love them I think they are hilarious looking. I want to make more soon. I have hot pink fun fur yarn that I want to use.


So now I have to figure out what to knit next. I found this hat that I was working on when I was looking through my yarn stash, however I'm almost out of this yarn and I'm going to have to get some more. The story of my life. I do love this yarn it feels so good and its a pretty pink color. You can't really tell in this picture but its this really pretty bright pink color. So the quest continues on what I'm going to knit next.

No comments: