Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Done!!

I am finally done with my friends birthday present. All will be revealed after I give it to her tomorrow. I'm am so happy that I'm done. I loved knitting it but it was taking forever. I am ecstatic I never thought I would go from knitting scarfs to hats to my slippers and now this which is the hardest one I've done yet. No worries though I'm going to branch out and do more. This project was basically all cables and I've never done them before but I loved doing them they look so cool and are definitely not as hard as I thought they were going to be. Now I'm going to have post knitting blues as I don't know what I'm going to do next. I want to do the Punk Rock Backpack from SnB but I don't have the yarn yet. But I'm definitely going to get the yarn for that soon. Well thats all for now I will have pictures of the gift tomorrow probably.

No comments: