Monday, September 3, 2007

Ravelry

So I just found out about this really cool site for knitters called Ravelry. I've been debating for a couple of days whether to put myself of the waiting list. But I went ahead and took the plunge and I am now on the waiting list. However the waiting list is like eons long and right now I am #30,810 on the list with 19446 people in front of me and 9 people are behind me. I think I have a long while to wait. But hey thats okay. I have come to realize how quickly I knit when I'm in the knitting mode. Right now I am knitting a birthday present for my friend which I can't talk about because I know she reads my blog. But trust me I will take pictures of it and talk about it when I'm done. This is by far the hardest thing I have tried to knit so far. I'm excited though and I'm having fun with it. Well anyway thats about it for now. Happy Labor Day!!

No comments: