Friday, September 23, 2011

Nooshi

I got home from work today and really wanted sushi. I had to go downtown to pick up something from school, so I asked my roommate if she wanted to get sushi. We decided to try out a restaurant in D.C. called Nooshi. It's on 19th Street between L and M streets. It was really good!
I decided to just dive in and get sushi. It was reasonably priced with rolls ranging from $4-$12. I got the California Roll, Yellowtail and Cucumber Roll, and Soft Shell Crab Roll. I only spent around $17 for all three and was so full when I was done. The soft Shell Crab was my favorite roll. There was a mixture of the crab, with a creamy sauce in it and maybe lettuce or cabbage. I just thought it was super tasty. My roommate got the Tuna and Avocado roll and a noodle bowl. She said they were both really good, and the noodle bowl was huge it could have fed 2 people.
This is definitely a college/young professional hang out because of the excellent prices.
I will be going there again and trying more things soon! I think it will become one of my new favorite sushi restaurants.

No comments: