Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grad School

It's been a long time since I wrote on my blog so I thought a little update was in order and I'm going to try and blog at least once a week.

A few posts ago I wrote about the grad schools I was applying to. Well the results are in and I decided about a month ago to attend George Washington University in Washington D.C.

Talk about a shocker. I never thought I would get into the school (that actually happened to be my dream school), and now I'm accepted and actually going! I still can't believe it, and I don't think it will really be real until I'm there.

I'm still trying to figure out how everything will get paid, but I'm trusting and relying on God to help me figure out how to pay for school and everything else associated with it. The more important thing is that I'm going to be studying what I love at the best school for it. I will be getting my Masters of Arts in Museum Studies, and I cannot wait for all of the opportunities that will be available for me in D.C. This is truly a dream come true.

No comments: