Friday, January 22, 2010

Knitting

I have finished a few projects lately that I have slowly been working on over the past semester and Christmas break.
This is the Maroma Shawl from NaturallyCaron.com I made it for my Aunt out of Patton Merino Wool in the Denim colorway. It came out really nice and I also crocheted the first border ever around any knitted item I am really glad at how it came out. Unfortunately the color is quite off but it is a really deep denim blue.

I also made this scarf as well as a Spring Beret out of the same yarn. The scarf is called the Scrunchable scarf and it was completly charming while I was knitting it. The yarn is Caron Simply soft in plum.

I made this scarf for my roommate from last year. I even knit on it while I was at the BarlowGirl concert in Tallahasse! I love this scarf I used the Feather and Fan stitch, but it was a beast to knit it just took so long! I made it out of about 1 1/2 hanks of KnitPicks Shadow Lace in Spring Green. She loves it and it looks so good on her too!At the Barlow Girl Concert!

No comments: