Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Graduation

I am officially a college graduate. Last week I graduated from Flagler College with a Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in Political Science. It was a really fun day and I was so glad I was able to spend it with family and good friends. It is really weird to know that I am done and do not have to go to school anymore and is going to require an extreme amount of adjustment. Even though I plan to go to Grad School, I still have about 7 months of free time. I am in the process of working on and finishing up my grad school applications as well as studying for the GRE which I am taking on Monday. However, I have enjoyed the opportunity to sleep in and do things I haven't had the time to do in a while (like laundry). Enjoy the picture movie, they aren't all great pictures but they are fun and give you a little taste of my graduation.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: