Friday, August 28, 2009

BACK AT SCHOOL

I moved back into Flagler yesterday. I am so glad to be back! I moved into a different dorm entirely so it's been interesting getting used to the way things are over in this dorm. I have a fabulous roommate who is just awesome! We get along great and in a sense were practically roommates last year I spent so much time in her room last year. I am an orientation leader so I was able to move in 4 days early which was so nice since there was no where near the traffic and chaos there will be on Saturday when all the Freshman move in. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. It's a bit strange to be on a practically empty campus but I kinda like having it to myself, it's fun. Classes start in 6 days and I'm excited but not at the same time, after all it is class. Soon I will be finishing up a post about what I did this summer working at the Museum of Science and History. Which was a ton of fun and I have really cool pictures and stuff to share.

No comments: