Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update

It's way over due for a post. I only have one FO to show and that is my Ravelympics Project here is a link to it on ravelry Maroma Scarf.
This is my Maroma Wrap Scarf


And here is a close up.



I'm thinking of trying to make a hat to match it. I haven't every designed anything before but really I'm just taking the stitch pattern and adapting it. I don't know I'm still thinking about it. I have also finished my monkey socks, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet. I also have made a rug for my dorm room and it is super cute! I'll take more pictures soon and add them .
I leave for school in 5 days and I'm so super excited! I am so ready for school to start. Also as you can tell I'm slowly making changes to my blog. I'm ready for a change, it's slow going because I'm playing the the HTML codes and since I don't really know HTML I'm just kinda playing with it. So that's all that's going on lately.

No comments: