Monday, November 5, 2007

Why Am I Hat Knitting in Florida?

Yes I have knit 2 hats since my last post and I am working on a third. I don't really understand the need to knit hats since A. I don't really wear them; and B. its Florida its not even cold enough to wear a hat except for like 2 days out of the year. Whatever they are easy and fun who knows maybe I should send some to people who live in colder climates. So I am finally caught up with my school work enough to knit as is obvious by the recent hat knitting. However, now the serious hunt for a job must begin :( , but i really need gas money so oh well. I am so glad that the semester is almost done. I have 2 classes that end in two weeks YAY!! And then my other two classes end in December. Next semester should be fun!!! Uh how about not. I have 3 classes on Tues. and Thurs. and it starts at 8am and my last class ends after 1pm ugg I hate being there that long. On the bright side I only have 1 class on Mon. I have to start waking up early so I will be prepared for my early classes-won't that be fun. Oh and I will post pictures of my hats soon :)

No comments: