Monday, August 6, 2007

Drivers License Is Imminent

Well my father has informed me that I will soon be getting my drivers license. I'm so nervous and scared. I'm driving pretty good however I'm just not feeling as if I'm really ready. Now Dad says I am so I'm just praying that I will pass the test. I'm not really telling anyone when it is that I'm getting it I do have an appointment set up but I'm so scared that I will fail so I've only told like 3 people when I'm taking the test. However when I get my license I will certainly announce it because it will be rather exciting and I will get the key to my car that has the buttons. Right now my brother gets it because he is the primary driver. Well thats about all thats going on in my life right now. School starts 3 weeks from today. I'm excited cause I'm actually going to have had a full 3 month summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.